jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2014


¡Es el proceso de crear de lo que todo se trata no las cosas que creamos!

Embajador Universal para el AMOR y la Alegría

What our desire is, is that as you visit here, your life experience will give you enough knowing that as you hear these words, you’ll say, “Hey, I knew that! I knew that! I've always known that. That’s exactly right.”

And as you hear that and know that, then you begin to compare what you’re vibrating and what you’re getting. You start noticing the correlation between this very simple Law. “Hmm, that went wrong, but then I knew it would. Huh, that went right, but then I knew it would. Hmm, that happened, but I felt good about it. Hmm, that didn't happen, but then I felt bad about it.” As you start noticing the absolute correlation between your Energy flow, how you felt and what you’re living, then you show yourself that the physical… You see, ah here it is.

The physical manifestation, you all think that you are here in order to achieve physical manifestation of stuff. That’s backwards. The physical manifestation of stuff is only to help you understand the Law. You said, “I’ll go forth into an environment of fine-tuning. And I will learn through real life experience how thoughts create. And I’ll put myself in a dimension of a time/space reality, where I can flow some thought Energy, and right away see the consequence of my thought. And in doing so, I will understand the flowing of thought.” You see what we’re getting at?

This is an arena of fine-tuning. And so, you've heard us sort of hinting at it, now we’re going to hit it head on. We love so much watching you intend and allow and create. But it’s not because we’re so excited about the physical stuff you get. It’s because we love to see you in the joyous mode of creating. In the mode of dreaming. In the mode of imagining. In the mode of expecting. In the mode of loving. In the mode of bringing all these thoughts together. In the mode of picking a little bit here and a little bit here and a little bit here, and creating it into a dream or a vision that in this moment gives you a feeling of joy and power. It is the process of creating that we are all about, not the stuff we create! That’s just the consequence of our creating, but it’s not the reason for it. If it were the reason for it, Nonphysical would be a big physical place with lots of stuff. And it isn't.

-Abraham
10/08/1995

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.