lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014


¿Como puedo arreglar este terrible problema que tengo?
Arreglas tu problema al Alinearte.
No al trabajar sobre ello.
No al hablar acerca de ello.

Abraham Hicks Español

How can I fix this big awful problem that I have? You fix your problems by aligning. Not by working on them. Not by talking about it. Not by trying to figure out how it got started or why. Not by trying to control it. You fix it by taking the emotional journey. Go general as much as you can until you feel relief.

So, I feel powerless. Would I rather feel powerless or empowered? Empowered. Why? Because empowered feels more like I can breathe. Empowered feels more in control. Empowered feels more knowing all is well. If everything that happens to me is created by me – then so is this. It is nothing but an indicator of my vibration.

How does this issue make me feel? Insecure. Embarrassed. Powerless. Unworthy. Fearful. Despair. Alright so I am feeling emotions that indicate that I have a lot of resistance on this issue. It means this is something that really matters to me. It also means my desire – my stream – is really fast moving on this topic. It means I have asked and asked in all kinds of ways on this thing and it has been given but for what ever reason I am paddeling upstream by looking more at what is and what feels off than what I desire and what feels good.

So. All it takes is me giving up, letting go of my oars – stop the struggle. Stop trying to control this, stop trying to wressle this to the ground and fixing it because that is obviously not working at all. What am I giving up? My desire? No that is not possible. The only thing I give up by giving up is my resistance. How? By caring more about how I feel than this. By caring more about feeling good than this! By choosing to feel good even though this issue is with me. I fix this by aligning anyway – by not needing any change on this in order for me to feel good. Just feeling good.

That kind of feels like relief – knowing I don’t have to work on this anymore. Knowing I can let go of trying to figure this out. Knowing I only have one thing to do: align. Feel good. I can do that! It feels like relief.

Now this was very productive. I feel soothed. I feel relief. I feel better. One emotional step at the time. All I have to do is let go of the oars – and I just succeeded with that. I can do that. The stream will carry me. It is alright.

Abraham-Hicks

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.