jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2014


En cualquier momento que intentas complacer a alguien diferente a la Fuente dentro tuyo te quedas pegado todas las veces.

Abraham Hicks Español

-Mexican Cruise 2009-

You're concerned about the perspective and the reactions of others and we want to sort of hammer you here. We so want you in the vortex where you belong, that we want you to leave this ship not giving a rip about what anyone else thinks - including Abraham! 

We want you to say, "These things I want and these things I will get. And I don't know the exact path, but I know the laws of the Universe and I know I've got a vortex going, and I know that I've got plenty of stuff in there, and I know that I haven't lived this life for nothing and I've put plenty of stuff over there. And I know that when I move in the direction of what's there, I don't feel stuck - I feel euphoric. 
And when I feel a little stuck that's great for me to know because that feeling of stuckness means I've got the tug-of-war going again" 
And every time you get the tug-of-war going, you know what it means? It means you've activated somebody else in your experience and you've split. It's not them tugging on you. It means you've split your allegiance to caring what Source feels about it and what THEY feel about it. And anytime you try to please anybody but the Source within you, you get stuck. Every time. 

Abraham-Hicks
7th Feb 2009

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.