miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014


Un creador es un proyector de pensamiento.

Apreciando ANDO

It’s different to say, “I want the Universe to do it,” and saying, “I don’t want to have to mess with this.” So soften that by saying, “I've been taking too much of this as my responsibility. The reason that I feel resistance about this is because I thought I had to do a lot of hard work about it. And my work isn't hard; my work is very simple. My work is to line up the Energy. My work is to pretend it is done. My work is to imagine it done.”

We have to say to you friends, the reason it’s difficult for you to line up the Energy is only because you haven’t practiced lining up the Energy. It’s a whole lot easier to turn on the television, and watch what somebody else has envisioned. It is much easier to be an observer than it is a projector of thought Energy. We know that. But a Creator is a projector of thought.

-Abraham
03/30/1996

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.